Frequently Asked Questions
|We ship orders Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays. Most stock orders received before 4:00PM PST (1:00PM PST for express) will ship the same day, however, our commitment is to have all orders shipped within 24—48 business hours of receipt of order. If we can’t ship your order within that time frame, we will contact you to notify you of the expected ship date. Orders will be shipped FedEx Ground unless otherwise indicated. Allow one to six business days for your order to arrive.
Please be sure that your shipping location is open to accept deliveries. Returns shipping fees will apply for undeliverable orders.
|If you are not finding exactly what you need, please call us toll free at 877-688-4229 - we are MORE THAN HAPPY to assist you! Typically we will ask for the Make and Model Number (ie. Star TSP143-LAN) of the machine/printer you are using, or a description of the product needed. Our knowledgable service team will provide you with information about the Roll Paper, Ribbons or Other POS Supplies that match accordingly. At this point, you can either complete your transaction online or have one of our friendly team members complete the order for you!
|Payment is fast, simple and hassle-free. Choose from these convenient options:
Available For All: Charge to your PayPal®, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover® or American Express® card.
ACH—Electronic check which is debited from your checking account. (Please Call 877-688-4229 to Set up ACH)
Wire Transfer - for orders over a certain amount we may ask for a wire transfer. (Pre-Approval Required - Please Call)
|Please read the policy below before requesting a Return Authorization. *Note: We have changed our Return Policy due to the current landscape with regards to the restocking fee. Please see below.
- No returns will be authorized or accepted unless prior approval has been granted by POS Paper Depot.
- Only full cartons will be accepted for return.
- Returned products must be in their original packaging and in resellable condition.
- No obsolete goods may be returned.
- No special order items may be returned unless defective in workmanship and/or material.
- All requests for return of items will result in a 25% restocking fee, plus the cost of shipping. You, the customer, will be responsible for arranging and paying for return freight in addition to the 30% restocking fee. (We recommend insuring your return shipment, as we are not responsible for items lost or damaged in the return shipment.) Upon receipt, if it is determined that the items were defective, or that POS Supply is at fault, the customer will be refunded the restocking fee.